Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cold Case Love: Tuesday Air Play #AMuseMusic

I decided to start including some of the songs that I listen(ed) to because MUSIC is EVERYTHING to me...i wish i could make sense of how much i connect to music and lyrics....i know some folks probably read my song lyric quotes and postings and be like "bitch stop" but....eh....idc. * shrug *

I don't even begin to feel like attempting to explain me, music and lyrics, so i won't. I will just say, if you get it, you get it...if you don't, then you don't. I'm ok with either. Individual Nation Rocks! Lol....

This is me.
This is my life.

This is my AMUSEMENT PARK.
"what should i scream for"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYfBubwSZLk

^^THIS particular link you have to copy and paste because my blog settings are weird and i can't figure out for the life of me, how to UN-weird them. -_-

But hover beneath this line and you will see a link pop up that might not have been visible before hovering over it....i wish i could explain why it does that, but if i could, then i would probably just change it. So....le sigh.

Technology...the shit we love to hate to love.
SongLink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYfBubwSZLk




No comments:

Post a Comment