Monday, January 19, 2015

That Day it spilled and wouldn't stop..............#myLoveIsReckless

..... My love is an adult with a rebel like mission
A bull with a charge towards the color red and blue
 my love is dangerous
it is a car crash,
a collision
it is a war path
a bomb busted open by foot stomping, gyrating muscles going in ten different directions
my love is immeasurable
it lacks humanity
my love is a Christian baptism in hells fire
i will love you until we both burned
my love is damaging 
to the psyche 
my own that is.....
Dangerously loving in a car turning down a street called Retire..........
My love is not in need of a sire but it does not allow squatters to linger
My love is like broken baby fingers
Like unsweetened Lady fingers
Empty ring fingers on broken dreamers who cruise nightmares just for giggles,
I am the wiggle,
The wobble
The electric slide into a tumble or a fall
Or a climb or a step off a tall ledge,
My love is a cliff with rushes of Mt St Water hitting the molding of rocks below
so full of current that it turneth all near it white
My love is a thief in the night
A Jesus cloth with the right amount of pray across it,
I am the crossing of burning crosses in front lawns, my love is a pawn on a checkers board
It doesn’t belong there
My love is  beautiful
Bountiful and everywhere,
It is a death defying, yelling, kicking, screaming crying out loud,
Shot blast from a screwdriver
Pummeling nails into the wall,
My love uses the wrong tools,
But my love will make it work
My love falls for fools and then gets mad when I see they wear skirts
Check out my miner’s hat,
I traded it in for my crown,
Perhaps I should visit the pawn shop and lay my burdens down near the cash register alter
Retwist my hair and bring myself all the way –
….-back to the birth of my kinky coils
Stop unwrapping this aluminum foil tin pan of barely enough
Its high time I learn what this love stuff is made of
My love is dangerous, like a kiss from a dogs lick
I hear that some nasty sh*t, but isn’t it so pure,
Enlightening to the touch, my love loves loving those who need it,
 I throw it at your mouth and kiss you on the eyes so you can see it
Don’t be blind with it
My love has flying lessons with it,
It needs its care to be tender and its Roni to be so right
Like Bobby Brown taught me it should be,
My love IS a new edition of an old ancient scroll
My love is always late and always on time, always together (and on the go)
always within a rhyme that lifts from a page like candy
co-writing is not necessary
my love tells a story that is worth the listen
My love is an adult with a rebel like mission
But it so often lands on deaf and dumb
it is an atom surrounded by negatively charged electrons
Loving the wrong people has started to mess around with my neurons
I need a heart monitor and an open chest surgery,
 but what about my brain??
At least let me watch and rediscover as I am made whole again for the fourth time
Indescribable in this line,
Spirit of discernment,
please take over my mind
My love is a battlefield with no weaponry, I see only that which I WANT to see
For I am brave enough to be weary and willing in the same instance
For I am strong enough to go fishing without a pole and catch sharks with my bare hand
I think the water just bit me !!!
My love is a malignant twist of my back
An unsafe stable place to be
A menacing desire to be reciprocated, my love could only be duplicated if I were my own twin,
My love is treacherous territory
Sinful and ugly
Wicked and vulnerable to the taste of tongue pallets,
My love needs transferring to a non-fatal place,
For I feel like dynamite
And there are no good times sometimes when my love is intertwined with mere mortals who have never experienced the safety net of unconditional
I thought in my mid-thirties all this would change
My love is a train wreck
A cable car falling off the [warped] tracks
A Rome Column descending away from the ruins
My love is a Cathedral
A steeple, a house serving people, but not everyone is meant to come enjoy the fruits at this table
My love is a risk
It is risqué
A love so sudden and essential to every new day,
My love is a not here for taking and mental raping,
my love is not
and Never been –
       -an abortion story relived every morning when the kid goes to school,
My love is not
And never been -
         -A tape dispenser in a high heel shoe
My love is not
And never been
       - a DJ scratched up record of One versus Two,
My love isn’t even near a gas station but it stays on E
Accruing interest only in the form of chase and sudden dismissal I see
My love isn’t a fence that gates me into the exquisite pain
Hurt forever love
 be loved back by no one” has never been my name
Song Cry my love

My love
Leaves me
Pained

You did me wrong forever with my love,
My love is now a glass stained with diesel gas
Compressed air, high pressures and volatile temperatures that are still lasting
Persistent
Hazardous to my wishing well
Wish you well
Wish you had NOT failed on loving me back into spinal taped conversations that ended with us serving our nightscapes in a bed spoon….
My love 
My love has been found…underneath me !!!!!!
across the fitted sheet, laying there naked and sprawled out with human legs focused on being straight up
Because maybe if they were straight up
The
Person I was in love with would be straight up
But he could only remain straight up from the waist down.
Straight up
So if I found myself sipping his cum out that same old measuring cup he used to quote me with and promise to never use
My love
A kiss on my forehead when I cry.
Not meant to be abused

Or the allowance of it with no change. 

My love…..is dangerously different and secure in its insane
My love is too damned brave….!!!!!
An adult with an inner rebel full of no shame
- a daredevil who thinks its abilities can rewrite the truth

My love is a car crash
Shared dirty cash and filler flowers
A femme fatale of grown woman optimism
A continuously added to Dear JY Letter
and when the jaws of life finish pulling me out this time
I pray that my love will have finally accepted
That it is time

To do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment