Tuesday, August 4, 2015

GED.

GED.

Good Enough Dick.


I’m going to remember that in Summer 2015, along came a spider who actually gave me butterflies again.





I’m not mad that we went left field.
I did it.
I put that action into immediate motion. ….so, what is there to be mad about ?






I just hate that –
Idk what I hate.
I hate that I hoped…….
Yeah.
I hate that I hoped that maybe, it might be him.
And then put a course of action into place that was completely opposite of all my excitement.
Punch beater.
januarie.
Maybe one day a man may see my walls and guards and recognize them as such, but it won't outweigh how much he wants to keep me in his life. Truth is, even though I did a thing or two that I wonder had I not done what would have happened, I still knew the moment I sat across from him talking that we had nothing to offer each other except for a GED and a Hand to Grab It with.

We exist on two different plains of life and we are of no competition for each other's heart in the long run. I prayed for discernment and discernment was on point,
even though the Circoc.

Circoc.
Lol.


In the grand scheme of my reality,
I think plane tickets will give me exactly what my heart is constantly on the run looking for.


Exhale and release.
 Back to the wild he goes.
But I appreciate the brief but flirty communications....
And the GED.
Actually,

it was more like a Doctorate.

But fuck giving niggas accolades. * shrug  *





No comments:

Post a Comment