Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Trigger Warning: There is an "E N " attached to this Que

trig·ger warn·ing
noun
a statement at the start of a piece of writing, video, etc., alerting the reader or viewer to the fact that it contains potentially distressing material (often used to introduce a description of such content).


FB is a full blown trigger pull.

How do you fully expect to heal when every where you scroll, you find trigger fingers activated and pointed at you? How many thoughts can you manage to control before you run out of room in the control center? How many times can you see something that reminds you of something negative before you stop putting yourself in the pat

What a colorful journey to #DespiteOf this has been................


I just saw them muthafuckin qboots and got dizzy trying to hang on and control all my immediate thoughts.

i know for  fact that i really can't hang on to fb much longer.
it exacerbates my lack of complete healing.

There are ques up and down my timeline celebrating and posting purple and gold and boots and mentions and shit .....

and i simply want to go back to the day before I met one.


I bet, anything in this world, that the odds are, if I signed up for Deckademics, I would move on with a lot more ease. I have long thought this....this may be the first time I'm penning it as my potential truth.  #irony

No comments:

Post a Comment