Monday, April 20, 2015

1000 Words at the AMuseMENtPaRk

Here's a sense of 'comfort' (total lacking better word).

After going through both of my blogs and hitting the master delete button on ANY/ALL pictures I posted, leaving my blog with a series of X's and blank spaces where pictures used to live, I discovered the power of online storage.

Who knew that google was secretly, somewhat saving all the pictures I posted into Picassa, as well as Google Plus (which isn't the greatest because pictures that weren't necessary 'public' so to speak, were available for trolls on googleplus...nothing too bad, but nothing authorized either)....

I tend to not believe this is ALL the pictures I've posted from both of these blogs, however, there are lots left. So this post is an "Ode to AMuseD", via the pictures that I was able to recover from Picassa....there will be no captions (unless I return later and add some), as this is just a journey down photography's skid row of blog photos. Let's take a look back at some of the pictures that caused Google such great controversy that they had to remove them all, while secretly saving them for their own trolling purposes !!!

And if you are a regular here, give yourself some AMuseMENt and see if you can identify what pics belonged to what blogs. Lmao !!!!! Love you, see you soon for the Blog'iversary !!!!!! It's almost been ONE WHOLE YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #TheRoadToABestSeller #ContinuesHere












































Yaw ready? 

Tune back in.... 4.30.2015
Noon.
or if you know me, noonISH. ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment